The Regional Medical Director contributes to AHF s mission and core values of the organization by projecting, integrating and managing the philosophy of the Healthcare Center. The RMD is responsible for managing a minimum of fourteen patients per day, coordinating patient scheduling, monitoring charts, guide medical staff and troubleshooting as necessary. Ultimately, ensuring that the patient is receiving the highest quality of care.
Presenting a friendly and helpful face to patients, providing day-to-day operations and decisions involving front office, nursing and case management will enhance the experience of other members of the Healthcare Center staff and add value to the team. The RMD is responsible for building a dynamic team by interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees. Addressing complaints, recommending improvements and resolving problems to the Chief of Medicine.
The Regional Medical Director adds consist value to the Healthcare Center by leading a dynamic medical team, adapting to various situations with ease and being understanding.
- Must possess a Medical Board license MD/DO/RNP (State specific) in Internal/Family Medicine/Adult Gerontology/Infectious Disease
- Valid DEA & Furnishing license
- Comfortable with seeing up to 15-18 patients per day
- Prior experience or interest in treating and diagnosing HIV/AIDS clients in an outpatient Primary Care setting
- Must obtain AAHIVM Certification within 18 months of hire
- Current CPR/BLS (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) is required
We at AIDS Healthcare Foundation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.