Kosciusko Community Hospital, located in Warsaw in the heart of Northern Indiana lake country and part of the Lutheran Health Network, has an opportunity for an experienced Interventional Cardiologist to join its employed medical group. Become a part of the upcoming expansion of facilities and services and impact Cardiology care delivered to our patients! Leadership opportunity is a potential. KCH is a part of the Lutheran Health Network based in Fort Wayne with in-network benefits of collaboration with physicians in a large tertiary care center.
The growing Warsaw community has an affordable cost of living, top rated school systems, 4-seasons of recreational activities, restaurants, shopping, over 100 area lakes and is a great place to work and live.
Warsaw is located within 60 minutes of Fort Wayne and just two hours from Chicago and Indianapolis!
- Total compensation package potential in excess of $750,000!
- No weekend STEMI call!
- New cath lab facilities in 2021
- Employed cardiologists and large network of primary care physicians as referral base
- Collaboration with Lutheran Hospital cardiologists and services with ability to take advanced procedures to Lutheran Hospital
- In network access to advanced medical and surgical cardiac care, including cardiac assist device and transplant program
- Supportive, collaborative hospital leadership structure
Comprehensive compensation package includes:
- Two Year Guarantee with production incentive (wRVU)
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Payments
- Relocation Expenses
- Health, Vision and Dental
About Kosciusko Community Hospital
Kosciusko Community Hospital is a 72-bed facility with all-private rooms, located on a 30-acre medical campus. Accredited by The Joint Commission and a part of Lutheran Health Network, we offer a variety of services, including emergency care, an urgent care center, heart and stroke care, orthopedics, occupational health, rehabilitation services, a sleep center, a wound care center and a cancer care center providing chemotherapy and radiation therapy. KCH has the only emergency department in the county that is an accredited chest pain center and accredited stroke center. We are also the only hospital in the county with inpatient capability. We are dedicated to providing compassionate, quality care with the best possible experience to every patient, every time and to making a positive impact on our community.
More about Warsaw and Kosciusko County: