Job Description & Requirements
Anesthesiology Physician in California
StartDate: ASAPOpportunity Highlights
- Bread-and-butter anesthesia
- $378,000 salary guarantee
- 200k sign-on bonus
- Enjoy a great quality of life
- Excellent benefits
Located in a beautiful region of California’s Central Valley, this inviting community is a wonderful place to live and work. Whether you’re seeking adventure and excitement or peace and relaxation, you’ll find all you need and more here.
- Top-ranked public and private schools + multiple colleges and universities throughout the region
- Ideal weather year-round—endless opportunities to enjoy the outdoors
- Access to plenty of big-city amenities, including international airports, world-class performing arts and cultural activities, entertainment options, and collegiate and professional sports
- Just over an hour to San Francisco and Sacramento
- Within driving distance to sought-after vacation spots—Napa, Sonoma, Lake Tahoe, and more
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board-eligible or certified in Anesthesiology.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES