Job Description & Requirements
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in Oregon
StartDate: ASAPAs an integral member of our practice, you’ll enjoy:
- Bread and butter oral surgery
- Brand new state of the art facility
- Option to pick up trauma call
- 800k potential
Enjoy this charming West Coast community with access to year-round skiing, wine county, the Pacific Coast, and a major metro all in one!
- Live in the suburbs of this inviting and top-ranked family-friendly community
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state as well as local colleges and universities
- Stunning surroundings and endless opportunities for adventure—ranked one of the top cities in the nation for year-round outdoor activities
- Every amenity you could want or need, including an international airport, world-class shops and restaurants, a renowned arts and culture scene, and professional sports
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Colorado and must be board-eligible or certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds