Northern Light Mercy Health Center in Yarmouth, Maine is seeking energetic, full-time BC/BE Internal Medicine/Primary Care physicians for our outpatient practice. Here we have an exciting culture and an experienced, quality-driven team. Our providers work with patients of all ages to create a wellness plan based on their unique needs. This is a rewarding role where you can truly make a difference for the patients of our communities.
About the Position:
- New building
- Close to famous Portland and Freeport areas
- Schools rank among New England's best
- Growing patient panel
- Collegial staff
- Lab and x-ray on-site
- Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioner and telehealth available on-site
Northern Light Mercy Hospital, an acute care, non-profit facility, is a sponsored ministry of the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas. We advocate for a society in which all can realize their full potential and achieve the common good. We give priority to those that society ignores. The greater Portland community has come to rely on the personal care and healing focus that we provide. Northern Light Mercy Hospital is a member of Northern Light Health, an expansive statewide healthcare system that offers a broad range of providers and services including ten hospitals, Primary Care and specialty physician practices, long-term care, home health and hospice agencies, and emergency ground and air transport.
Why Northern Light Mercy Hospital - Internal Medicine?
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and PTO packages
- Access to numerous specialty practices within hospital
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance - enjoy a 4-day work week!
- Well-established practice within its community