As part of our ongoing succession-planning, Dignity Health Medical Group-Nevada has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our team in Henderson (Las Vegas), NV. Employed by St. Rose Dominican healthcare system in Las Vegas, our group is committed to providing excellent and personalized care for our patients.
- Join our highly skilled team of CVT surgeons at our Heart and Vascular Institute at St. Rose Dominican Hospitals of Las Vegas
- Strong mentorship provided for a recent grad
- Collegial staff and providers
- Experienced APP support in clinic and OR
- Tenured and well-trained hospital surgical staff
- Contracted Anesthesia group on site
- Work collaboratively with heart and vascular teams including Non-Invasive Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Electrophysiology.
- Opportunity to develop and lead the program
- Ideal candidate is trained in CABG, valve, vascular and thoracic work.
- Strong preference given to surgeons with 4+ years of post-training cardiothoracic surgical experience
- Recent graduates with at least 1 year of CVT surgical experience are welcome to apply
- Physician led, professionally managed practice
- Proximity to award-winning Hospitals/Specialists where patients have access to the very latest in medical services and care
- Hospital employed
- Competitive salary with income guarantee and generous bonus potential
- Full benefits: Paid vacation/sick, medical/dental/vision coverage, retirement plans including a pension, malpractice coverage and CME allowances
*St. Rose Dominican Hospitals are not-for-profit health systems. Employment with us may help you qualify for certain student loan forgiveness programs.
- The Las Vegas community s only not-for-profit, faith-based health system
- Named in Forbes 2020 Top-10 Best Employers in Nevada
- Cardiology/EP Lab/Open Heart Surgery Center Chest Pain Accredited
- 2 Dedicated CV OR s
- 1 Hybrid OR
- Advanced cardiac technology, including:
- 3-D Echocardiogram
- Volcano s51 IVUS Imaging System
- 326 certified beds with plans to add another 36 beds
- ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage
- Hospitalist team on site 24/7
- Full complement of support services
- World-class entertainment, dining, and recreational amenities
- Henderson is the nation s 2nd Safest City (FBI)
- Home to major sports teams, major arenas, a motor speedway and around 60 golf courses
- Driving distance getaways to California, Utah and Arizona
- 300+ sunny days annually
- >500 daily flights to/from 150+ domestic & International cities
- No state income tax!
Greater Las Vegas Area:
Las Vegas is so much more than just the Strip! Our beautiful valley is surrounded by mountainous desert scenery, and our sunny year-round climate sets the stage for hiking, biking, championship golf, and sight-seeing all just minutes from world-class restaurants and limitless entertainment options. Among the fastest growing cities in the nation, the Las Vegas metro area offers unparalleled cultural/recreational amenities and cutting edge health care.
Las Vegas and its surrounding suburbs offer a multitude of home choices, ranging from affluent family-friendly neighborhoods and high-rise condos overlooking the Strip to guard-gated custom-built homes and upscale apartments with a wealth of amenities. Less than 45 minutes from your home, you will find a world of natural beauty with Red Rock Canyon, Mt. Charleston, and Lake Mead. Weekend getaways to the Grand Canyon, Death Valley National Park, Brianhead Ski Resort, Palm Springs, and Zion National Park are easy to reach with a few hours drive. McCarran Airport makes flights to the Pacific Northwest, ski destinations, Pacific Coast beaches and wine country convenient and affordable. Come join us in the middle of everything there is no better place to live!
Interested? If so, let s chat!
Dignity Health Medical Group-Nevada
Dignity Health Las Vegas Hospitals