Job Description & Requirements
Dermatologist in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 500000.00
A leading dermatology company is seeking a dermatologist for a full-scope, comprehensive dermatology practice — with the ability to specialize or focus on various areas of interest. Candidates with leadership experience may be considered for managerial positions. Candidates must be MDs or DOs who are board-certified or board-eligible in dermatology.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information: Work in Highly Desirable Metro Atlanta??
- Primarily general dermatology with the opportunity for cosmetic and MOHS
- Work-life balance with a flexible schedule
- No call required
- Base compensation up to $500,000 and comprehensive benefits
- Aggressive 3-year growth plan
- Ownership opportunities available
- Clinical focus within a full scope, comprehensive dermatology practice
- Company operates in 16 states with more than 100 practice locations
Live?and work in Metro Atlanta, offering a sprawling cityscape?and suburbs with every amenity you could want and?endless?opportunities?to enjoy the outdoors.???
- Atlanta has an overall grade of A
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state???
- Atlanta is ranked #18?in "Best Cities for Young Professionals in America" (Niche)???
- An abundance of outdoor recreation in the gorgeous surrounding scenery???
- Ample first-class amenities, including the world's busiest international airport, incredible dining and shopping options, arts and cultural attractions, and professional sports teams???
- Charming neighborhoods, incredibly scenic surroundings, professional sports teams, and a temperate climate??
- Cost of living is lower than many major U.S. cities?
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Georgia and must be board-eligible or certified in dermatology
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md