Methodist Physician Practices is seeking a general surgeon to join our busy practice in San Antonio, TX.
- Qualified candidates will be Board Certified or Board Eligible in General Surgery
- Robotically trained preferred
- Trauma experience is a plus, but not required
- Texas medical license or be eligible for licensure in Texas
- New grads and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply!
Comprehensive Recruitment Package Includes:
About Methodist Hospital – Northeast & Methodist Healthcare System:
- HCA's Physician Service Group employed position
- Sign-on bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes health and dental coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Malpractice
- No state income tax
- 230-bed facility, six operating suites (with four additional operating suites opening in 2023), and three cardiac cath labs
- Methodist Hospital Northeast offers a full array of services including emergency care, open heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, neurosurgery, inpatient rehabilitation, orthopedic surgery, cancer care, intensive care and inpatient and outpatient surgeries and procedures
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.