As of 2022, HCA began operating the Anesthesia Program at Meadows Memorial as an employed group and our goal is to create a supportive, productive clinical environment where team members thrive and can focus on providing outstanding patient care. We are looking for a Board Certified anesthesiologist who is a highly effective communicator- one who is comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization and able to successfully partner with facility leadership and ancillary departments. This individual will also have a passion for maintaining the highest quality standards and for developing a team geared for growth.Highlights of Opportunity/ Qualified Candidates:
• Care team model of four Anesthesiologists and five full-time CRNAs covering six OR’s plus EP Lab, 7 L& D suites, 2 endo and fluro-radiology.
• MD call is 1:4 (beep from home). CRNA on back-up beeper call. Post-call MD is 1st out.
• Diverse case mix including General Surgery, Ortho, Endo, OB, New EP service. No hearts, No heads.
• Average surgical volume of 3,000 – 3,200 annually. 700-800 deliveries. Incentive/Benefits Package:
• Comprehensive benefits package that supports the overall health and well-being of its clinicians
• One of the best 401(k) matching programs in the industry.
• Employees can elect to enroll in a variety of plans including medical, dental, vision, short term/long term disability, FSA and life insurance.
• HCA provides Occurrence based malpractice insurance with the cost covered 100% by the Company.About Memorial Health Meadow Hospital:
• Part of a regional health system and the only nationally accredited hospital in Montgomery, Toombs, Treutlen and Tattnall counties.
• Home to 15,000 square-foot comprehensive cancer center providing a range of services-including radiation and medical oncology-in one centralized location.
• Our network of physician practices are staffed with highly skilled, board-certified physicians, specialists and medical staff and offer the latest in medical advancements including cutting-edge cancer care, life-saving heart attack procedures, women’s services, wound care and more.
• State-of-the-art hospital has all private rooms, large emergency department with 22 trauma, diagnostic and treatment rooms; women’s pavilion with state-of-the-art nursery; ultra-modern cardiovascular lab for diagnostic and interventional cardiology services.Community Information:
Vidalia is known worldwide for sweet onions and offers layers of local flavor-history, outdoor recreation, farm stands, shopping in historic districts across Toombs County, special events and Southern Cooking- as good as it gets. Vidalia’s food and bar scene is more diverse than expected, from the many fast food chain restaurants along the main thoroughfare to the downtown eateries and off the beaten path gems-from Bistros sourcing fresh produce to authentic Italian and eclectic American fare. If you enjoy history, music, theatre, museums, hunting, fishing, river excursions and much more, this is the place you’ll want to call home.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Kathleen Kyer at 937-545-1462 (texts welcome!) or email Kathleen.Kyer@hcahealthcare.com.