Covenant Medical Group, the employed physician network of Covenant HealthCare, is seeking a Critical Care physician, dedicated to night shifts, to join the intensivist team. Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent clinical skills, a broad knowledge base in critical care and dedication to providing high quality, evidence-based care. Applicants must be BE/BC in critical care medicine.
- The intensivist group is currently comprised of 9 intensivists and 4 advanced practice providers.
- The schedule consists of a 7on/7off model, and hours are 8:00pm-8:00am.
- Covenant HealthCare has four critical care units with a total of 65 adult beds.
- ICUs are closed and medical management is taken over by intensivists.
- Critical care team conducts common ICU procedures- central lines, intubation, etc.
- Support from Anesthesia, CRNA, ER Residents and Hospitalists 24-7.
- Epic EMR
This is a full-time employed position within the multi-specialty Covenant Medical Group. The position offers attractive and competitive benefits and compensation.
Covenant HealthCare is one of the largest, most comprehensive health care providers north of metro Detroit. Located in the heart of the Great Lakes Bay Region, Covenant is the sixth largest hospital in Michigan with 675-beds and the regions only Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center including air medical transport service.
- More than 20 inpatient and outpatient facilities offering convenient access to high quality, compassionate care
- 4,600+ employees, 500+ volunteers and more than 600 physicians on medical staff
- 203 physicians and 104 advanced practice providers are employed by Covenant Medical Group, the region s largest employed medical group
- 375,820+ PCP and Specialist encounters through Covenant Medical Group
If you have an interest in this opportunity, please apply to this posting or reach out to me via email.