Chief, Primary Care Service Line
Summit Health- New Jersey
Greater New York Metro Area
Summit Health (SH) is one of the nation’s most progressive and innovative delivery organizations in the U.S., supporting a physician-driven, patient-centric network committed to simplifying the complexities of health care and bringing a more connected kind of care. With investment backing by one of the nation’s leading healthcare investment firms, SH was formed by the 2019 merger between Summit Medical Group, one of the nation's premier independent physician-governed multi-specialty medical groups, and CityMD, the leading urgent care provider in the New York metro area, SH brings an extraordinary track record of innovation in patient care and high quality delivery platform resulting in more intuitive, comprehensive, and responsive care experience for patients. SH has more than 2,600 providers, 12,000 employees, and over 340 locations in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Central Oregon.
The Chief, Primary Care Service Line (C-PCSL), reporting to the Chief Medical Officer- Summit Health, New Jersey, is a strategic, visionary leader who will provide executive leadership for execution and scaling of SH’s innovative Primary Care Practice Transformation delivery model, as well as day-to-day operations of the PC Service Line (nearly 200 providers and growing) for New Jersey. The C-PCSL will serve as the pivotal leader in executing the shift toward value-based /risk sharing delivery model and corresponding transformation of practice behaviors and operations.
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES
- Education and board certification. MD or DO, advanced administrative course of study, certification, or degree (e.g., MBA or MMM degree) a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience of increasing responsibility in medical leadership
- Demonstrated track record of refining and transforming primary care practice behaviors and operations
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem-solving, and communication skills. Demonstrated empathy, warmth, and inclusiveness.
- Experience managing operations while utilizing value-based care/pop health strategies highly desirable.
FOR CONFIDENTIAL INQUIRIES AND NOMINATIONS, e-mail preferred:
Kari Donovan, Managing Director