University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UMBWMC) is recruiting for a Full Time Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurohospitalist.
- Practice comprised of three FT neurologists, one PT EMG neurologist, looking to add a fifth neurologist
- Position will focus on inpatient and emergency department consults
- UMBWMC is a designated Primary Stroke Center affiliated with the University of Maryland Medical Center Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Hospital employed, part of Neuroscience group
- Volunteer faculty appointment at University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Work/life balance supported by very manageable on-call arrangement
- Supportive, physician friendly work environment
As an UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan- 403-B with employer match
The University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center provides the highest quality health care services to the communities we serve. Our medical center is home to leading-edge technology, nationally recognized quality, personalized service and outstanding people. We have 285 licensed beds and we're home to 3,200 employees and over 800 physicians. Our expert physicians and experienced, compassionate staff are connected to medical practices in the local community as well as at University of Maryland Medical Center in downtown Baltimore. For patients, this means access to high-quality care and research discoveries aimed at improving Maryland s health. Our physicians and nursing staff specialize in emergency, acute, medical-surgical and critical care. In addition, our medical center is home to many Centers of Excellence, offering expert outpatient health care.
Baltimore Washington Medical Center is situated near the Chesapeake Bay, an enticing place to live, play and work because of the diversified lifestyles that are offered. The Hospital is located between Baltimore, Washington and Annapolis thus providing easy access to cultural, recreational and education opportunities.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.