Are you a board eligible/certified General Urologist looking to join a dynamic practice? Are you looking to work with a collegial group of surgeons with the support of an award winning hospital in an area ranked #1 in the nation for the Most Livable States ? If this description sounds enticing, look no further -- Concord Hospital Medical Group (CHMG) is looking for you!
At the Concord Hospital Urologic Institute we work as a team of eight urologists with outpatient, inpatient and overnight advanced provider support to deliver patient centered care. We are an energetic and fast growing practice looking for a motivated, collegial and hardworking individual to support and expand our program of highly skilled and trained specialists. We are equipped with the latest technology to diagnose and treat the full spectrum of with a wide range of subspecialties within the urologic field, including a full spectrum of urologic surgery, from robotic oncology to infertility microsurgery.
This opportunity offers the potential for faculty appointment at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, as well as, the availability of urologic residents and medical student teaching opportunities.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Attractive benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Productivity bonus
- Performance incentive
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- BE/BC Urology
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing