Optum is looking for a full-time OB / GYN Physician to join our team in Redlands, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient s needs.
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package that includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Clinic Location: Redlands
- Schedule: Monday Friday with shared call and designated OR day
- Office: 50 OB / 50 GYN mix
- Consults follow ups and treatment plans.
- Outpatient based: Office consults, follow up appointments, procedures
- Comfortable seeing wide range of Obstetrical and Gynecological conditions
- Manage patient care for routine well woman s exams, follow up appointments, contraceptive management, pre-natal care and in office procedures
- Appointment Schedule: 30 / 15 consult / follow up appointments
- Average Daily Patients: 20-22 patients
- Clinical Medical Assistant support in office
- Dedicated LVN and MA support Physician
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC Obstetrics / Gynecology
- Da Vinci robotic surgery trained
- Minimum 1-2 years experience required
- Managed care background a plus
- EMR Proficient
- Excellent time management skills
- Current BLS Certification
- 5 or more years of previous experience desired
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work. (SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.