Intermountain Medical Group
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, Montana, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada and Idaho. Our Intermountain team of teams boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, SCL and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality, human centered care with a forward-facing focus on value creation and sustainable costs.
Intermountain Healthcare is hiring BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our Gastroenterology team at our hospitals and outpatient clinic locations throughout the North, South and Central Utah. If you interested in joining our team based mission of helping people live the healthiest lives possible®, please send your CV to email@example.com, or contact Lori Bradshaw at (801) 793-8750.
- Referral base supported by a robust network of primary care physicians
- Reasonable call schedule rotation
- Onsite endoscopy suites and outpatient ORs
- Growing team expanding quickly due to demand
- Focus on continuous learning and improvement
- Inpatient and outpatient opportunities available
- Full time and part time options
- GI physician positions available with and without ERCP and/or EUS skills
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary with additional compensation for value based goals
- Student loan repayment assistance
- GI Fellowship Early Sign on Stipend
- Sign on bonus
- Moving stipend
- A 501c3 company
According to Becker’s ASC Review, “Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work.” Utah’s geography includes everything from desert moonscape to alpine terrain. Here, we combine world-class healthcare with unmatched outdoor and recreational opportunities. With access to nine world-class ski resorts, many national parks, and spectacular red rock canyons, Utah residents enjoy snowboarding, skiing, hiking, boating, fishing, river running, biking, and so much more.