Intermountain Medical Group
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, Nevada, and Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs.
Intermountain Healthcare is hiring BC/BE Ob/Gyn to join our Obstetrics and Gynecology team at our hospitals and outpatient clinic locations throughout Utah, Nevada, and Idaho markets. If you are ready to join our mission of helping people live the healthiest lives possible®, please send your CV to NV_Clinician_Recruitment@imail.org .
- Reasonable call rotation and flexible schedules
- Engaged support staff that strives for excellence in all practice settings.
- Excellent potential to grow gynecology practice
- Convenient access with L&D located adjacent to outpatient clinic Inpatient and outpatient opportunities available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Obstetrics or Gynecology MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license (License must be state specific). U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive Salary Models offered. Signing bonus available Relocation assistance A 501c3 company
Our Vision: Be a model health system by providing extraordinary care and superior service at an affordable cost.