A well-established private OB/GYN practice is seeking a board certified or board eligible OBGYN to join their growing team.
Situated in a mountainous city in Oregon, this OBGYN practice boasts riverfront views, friendly communities, and endless outdoor recreation.
• 1:7 Call - priority on work-life balance.
• 4 Day Work Week.
• Partnership track.
• Collaborative and collegial work environment.
• Competitive guaranteed base salary with bonuses.
• Sign-On and Relocation available.
• Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, 401k, CME, and PTO.
• Enjoy breathtaking views and scenery with this outdoor hub being centered near two national forests, Redwood National Park, and a 90-minute drive to the coast.
• With its dense suburban feel, find no shortage of boutique wineries, high-quality food and drink, and shopping.
• A short drive to Medford and Ashland, this town boasts the ability to have access to city life and an international airport, while living just far enough outside that you will have next to no commute time.
• Additionally, enjoy a cost of living that is 15% below Oregon's average and a housing market that is 27% below Oregon's average, according to bestplaces.net.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Employment Type: Full Time