Critical Care Pulmonary
Job Summary:Job Number:
Ryan PlattJob Title:
Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in Bradenton, Florida
HCA Florida is seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist to join a busy private practice in beautiful, sunny Bradenton, Florida.Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified or board eligible in pulmonary disease and critical care
- Must be able to obtain an active Florida medical license prior to start date
- Be open to working in an inpatient and outpatient setting
About Blake Medical Center:
- Generous Compensation Package
- 401k with match, PTO, and more
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- No state income tax
About Bradenton, Florida:
- Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, Joint Commission accredited, tertiary hospital providing award-winning care.
- Blake provides the community a verified Level II Trauma Center, the only Trauma Center in Manatee County. The hospital also provides one of only six burn centers in the State.
- Additionally, Blake offers ER 24/7®, a Joint Replacement and Spine Institute, Heart and Vascular Center, Breast Care Center, Limb Saving Institute, Lung Care Center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, premier neuroscience services, cancer care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and physical therapy services, complex hand repair, and 24/7 hyperbaric medicine.
- Blake’s extensive range of surgical services includes metabolic and bariatric, microvascular, open heart, neurological, colorectal, urologic, and general surgery.
- Blake Medical Center’s Graduate Medical Education program includes a Transitional Year program as well as an Internal Medicine Residency program and is affiliated with the USF Morsani College of Medicine.
- Bradenton is located on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and adjacent to some of Florida’s most popular beaches including Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island.
- Known for amazing fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful sunsets.
- Bradenton contains a vibrant downtown, RiverWalk and the Village of the Arts – a working artists community.
- Well centrally located in the Tampa Bay area, being less than an hour from St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota and Tampa.