Orthopaedic Adult Reconstructive Surgery
Seeking Orthopedic Surgeon to join a premier Orthopedic Surgery practice in Jacksonville, FL. Qualified Candidates:
- Board Certified or eligible in Orthopedic surgery with completion of an adult reconstructive fellowship
- Have a current, or be able to obtain an unrestricted license to practice in Florida - not subject to any restrictions, probationary terms or conditions
- No history of license to practice being revoked, restricted or suspended by any professional licensing agency in any state or jurisdiction
- Have current, unrestricted DEA registration
- Orthopedic Surgery practice is part of a larger ACO with a 70-strong PCP network, 33 Spine & Pain providers and 5-specialty Divisions
- Practice call will be shared amongst the members of the practice - no hospital call required.
- Need a high quality, driven provider to provide upmost quality of care for our patients in the market.
- Practice growing into a full spectrum orthopedic practice.
About HCA Florida Memorial Hospital:
- Private practice setting
- Competitive benefits package
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off & More
- Florida has no state income tax
About Jacksonville, FL:
- HCA Florida Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 454 inpatient beds
- Level II trauma center
- Rated Leapfrog A for Patient Safety
- In 2021, over 130,000 patients treated, 84,717 ED visits, and 1067 births
- The first hospital in Jacksonville to earn The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Advanced Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement Certification
With over 200 days of sunshine per year, no state income taxes, lower cost of living, proximity to 22 miles of beaches, the largest urban park system in the nation, world-class fishing, vibrant street arts scene, and local distilleries and craft breweries, Jacksonville is a top destination to work and live. It is the 12th
largest city in the United States and more than 500 people move to Northeast Florida each week with jobs being the major driving relocation factor.
Minutes from the home of the PGA Tour’s world golf headquarters at TPC Sawgrass and The PLAYERS Championship, as well as home to tennis at the ATP Tour, Jacksonville is a 20-minute drive from the nation’s oldest city, St. Augustine. Jacksonville also hosts one of the five largest Jazz Festivals in the United States and is a dedicated Carnival Cruise Line terminal with weekly cruises to the Bahamas.
- Learn about the growing vibrant city of Jacksonville and surrounding area: