Pediatric Critical Care Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
- HCA Healthcare
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Closing date
- Apr 19, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Job Summary:Overland Park Regional Medical Center is seeking an experienced or newly trained pediatric intensivist to join the only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Johnson County.
- Pediatric program features a team of experienced pediatric registered nurses, advanced practice providers and child life specialists
- Additional pediatric specialties include cardiology, surgery, orthopedics, gastroenterology, neurology, endocrinology and radiology
- Physician will see both critical care and general patients in an eight bed PICU
- Will consider a part or full-time physician, ranging from 7-14 (24 hour) shifts per month
- Some sedation is performed
- Board certified or board eligible in pediatric critical care
- Partnership opportunity
- Benefits include health, dental, vision and malpractice
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with practice match
- At Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC), caring for patients is more than a job for us, it’s our mission and our calling. Serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties, OPRMC is 340+ beds and has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Children’s healthcare services with the region’s only Maternal Fetal Health Center, Level III NICU, Neonatal and Maternal Transport Team, and Pediatric Center.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center’s ER is Johnson County’s only Level II Trauma Center with two additional freestanding ERs in Olathe and Shawnee and a dedicated Pediatric ED.
- Surgical programs at OPRMC feature an outstanding surgical team utilizing advanced technology like robotic surgical systems.
Apply for Pediatric Critical Care Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert