Acclaim Physician Group, a partner with JPS Health Network is seeking a board certified OBGYNs to join our dynamic Women’s and Infants team as the Director of Inpatient services. The person in this role is responsible for the planning, organizing, management, coordination and implementation of all clinical quality improvement initiatives. The Director facilitates quality improvement teams working to improve patient satisfaction and is responsible for assuring quality and patient satisfaction/experience endeavors within the department align with Acclaim and JPS Health Network.
The Director of Inpatient Obstetrics will also provide leadership and strategic medical direction for Obstetrics within the Acclaim and JPS Health Network to advance performance. The Director will champion provider growth and development and continuous improvement, and will be accountable to achieve the system goals.
In addition to administrative and leadership responsibilities, this physician will also provide services and support for women who are seeking prenatal care, childbirth services, and well-woman care at every stage of life and will also assist with the training of medical students and residents in both OBGYN and Family Practice, providing superior general obstetrical clinical and supervisory services.
As the county hospital system, JPS has been serving the residents of Tarrant County for over 100 years. This is a wonderful opportunity for innovative and passionate individuals to treat complex medical issues to those patients that need it most.
The hospital is located in the heart of The Magnolia Village and Medical District of Fort Worth, the 13th-largest city in the U.S. and one of “America’s Most Livable Communities.” We have a thriving center of culture, commerce, the Historic Stockyards, remarkable museums, a vibrant and clean downtown area, Botanical Gardens and great annual events.
Required Education and Experience:
- Current Medical Doctor (M.D) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) degree from an accredited school of medicine.
- Residency and/or Fellowship training within specialty.
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
- Current, unrestricted medical license to practice in the State of Texas.
- Unrestricted DEA.
- Board Certified.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar healthcare setting.
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off (up to 288 hours per year)
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Health, vision, and dental insurance options
- Employer funded retirement plan
- CME and professional expense reimbursement (up to $5,000 per year)