Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Northeast Massachusetts
- Partner Opportunity
- Full Time
If you are looking for an opportunity for a fast-paced practice, an opportunity to grow personally, professionally and within an established group organization, we believe this is a strong fit.
A 40 plus year old practice and continually improving group practice is seeking an oral surgery associate for an immediate position to continue with its further advancement on all levels. The group provides excellent growth opportunities internally while exploring growth initiatives and expansion on the north shore of Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The group is seeking a committed single or dual degree OMFS for two of its locations. All offices are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and provide access to an in-house Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist and fully functional operating rooms.
- 5 Highly Trained Oral Surgeons
- 16 Exam Rooms
- Operating Room
- 2 Nurse Anesthetists
- Cone Beam Technology
- An Implant Coordinator on site with multiple Implant Systems available
- Trained to handle complex situations - Children, the Medically Compromised and Special Needs
- AAAASF Accredited Ambulatory Surgical Center
- The group has a strong record of internal growth and establishing new office locations from the ground up.
- Situated in state-of-the-art facilities with ample parking and easy patient access.
- The group has developed an excellent reputation with a strong referral base.
- Our group puts a strong focus upon Dental Alveolar Surgery and Implantology. We will support any specialty the candidate is interested in including cosmetic, orthognathic, or TMJ surgeries.
- Full Arch Restoration procedures commonly performed with a marketing plan in place and ready for launch once fully staffed.
- Statistically, our financial status in key benchmarks well exceed all averages for oral surgery practices.
- Hospital call is available, but optional, with on-call duties limited to roughly one week every 1.5 months.
Our culture is based off of exceptional patient care, team work and strong customer service. The sharing of years of OMFS experiences and ideas is not only constant but encouraged. We are continuously looking to improve, grow and embrace all ideas to enhance patient care and the group’s ongoing expansion.
- First year salary competitive and based on qualifications
- Benefits include health insurance, malpractice insurance, vacation, continuing education, 401K with match, professional dues and more
- Path to partnership or long-term associate position available
Northern Massachusetts provides an opportunity to live in a thriving Boston metropolis or smaller rural town. Northern Massachusetts boasts some of the strongest school programs in the country while providing accessibility to beaches, fine dining, lakes, ski resorts or night life (hopefully soon). It is a great location for raising a family and/or enjoying life.