Job Description & Requirements
Outpatient Neurology Physician in Ohio
In collaboration with The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and OSUPhysicians, we are seeking a board-certified/board-eligible General Neurologist to provide neurology services in Columbus, OH. This group functions much like a private practice model with a competitive compensation package.Opportunity Highlights
- Excellent work-life balance – No evenings or weekend call responsibilities
- General neurology outpatient practice with low-volume inpatient consults
- Outpatient services include management of a wide variety of acute and chronic diseases with EEG and EMG capability
- Although this is a non-academic position, the incoming neurologist will be required to have an academic appointment with The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.
A booming Midwest region, the Columbus metropolitan area is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. Living and working near this inviting capital city, you’ll have everything you need and more.
About the Company
- A low cost of living and a variety of housing options, including downtown or wonderful family-friendly neighborhoods with some of the top public schools in the state.
- Access to multiple state parks and local lakes
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, kayaking, rafting, and golfing
- Access to the city’s many amenities, including a modern downtown area, an international airport, and collegiate sports
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md