Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Anesthesiology Physician in Tennessee
The world-renowned St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is seeking a Pediatric Anesthesiologist to join its Division of Anesthesiology. For over 60 years, St. Jude has been treating children with cancer and catastrophic illnesses. St Jude has profoundly impacted children and their families seeking care in the United States and worldwide. We are seeking applicants that are fellowship-trained in Pediatric Anesthesiology and are board-certified or board-eligible in both General and Pediatric Anesthesiology.Opportunity Highlights
- Fantastic clinical position working alongside a high-functioning team of pediatric anesthesiologists who provide care in their various anesthetizing venues, oversee pre-anesthesia testing clinical, and have the opportunity to participate on their well-established, multidisciplinary pain management service.
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance with no trauma or emergency room call responsibilities.
- Incredible opportunity to participate in research – the team is active in developing protocols for patient safety, outcomes, and pain management and collaborates closely with oncology and other disciplines.
- Practice in a teaching environment with medical students, residents, fellows, and SRNAs, and collaborate closely with CRNAs.
- Work in close partnership with Le Bonheur Children's Hospital and the University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
This role is a wonderful opportunity to join a place unlike any other that is committed to advancement in cures and means of prevention through research and treatment. At St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion, or a family's ability to pay.Community Information – Memphis, Tennessee – Enjoy No State Income Tax
Memphis ranks among cities with the lowest cost of living in the country. Rich in history, Memphis boasts a revitalized and historic downtown bustling with retail, award-winning restaurants, breweries, nightlife, and family activities. It is home to a world-renowned music, theater, and arts scene as well as exciting sports events with an NBA team, multiple colleges, AA baseball, and professional USL soccer. The extensive Mississippi Riverfront provides endless outdoor activities, including hiking, fishing, and boating, with a city-wide emphasis on annual music and food festivals.
Fellowship from ACGME-accredited Pediatric Anesthesiology fellowshiip
BE or BC in General and Ped AnesAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiologist, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES