The Orlando Health Medical Group FHV Health, is expanding and looking for Interventional Cardiologists in beautiful Lake and Sumter counties in Central Florida.
FHV Health has been serving the Lake and Sumter Counties for over 25 years. The physician leaders were innovators bringing many “firsts” to the area. They pioneered the newest cardiovascular procedures then and continue advancing the frontier today with complex PCI, PAD, interventions for patients with CLI/CLTI, and structural heart interventions.
Recently merged with Orlando Health Medical Group, FHV Health continues to be the largest multi-specialty group in Lake and Sumter counties in Central Florida.
At Orlando Health Medical Group FHV Health (OHMG FHV Health), our team of cardiovascular professionals collaborate to create excellent patient outcomes. Our mission is to provide integrated, multidisciplinary care in an environment designed around patient needs. OHMG FHV Health is committed to the success of its physicians, which have a care team including Medical Assistants, RN’s, and NP/PA’s. This support structure offers optimal productivity, work/life balance, and a flexible schedule.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Cardiology.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Interventional Cardiology.
- Cardiac CTA skills. (desired, but not mandatory)
- Unrestricted FL medical license (or ability to obtain one) and DEA.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- Participate in call coverage on a shared basis with other practice physicians.
- Situated in the fastest growing city in the United States for the past 10 years, OHMG FHV Health supports 11 locations with a medical ecosystem of CT, PET/CT, Diagnostic Procedures utilizing 3 OBL’s, and Urgent Cares.
- Excellent brand recognition, thriving practice opportunity with new patients seeking out Orlando Health-FHV Health for their care.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Competitive compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
Lake and Sumter County Community:
- No state income tax!
- Low cost of living compared to Orlando and surrounding metropolitan areas.
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Wonderful community to raise a family; enjoy public and private schools, diverse neighborhoods, outdoor activities, beautiful lakes, top ten beaches and an international airport in close proximity.
A Multi-Specialty Approach
Meeting the needs of patients in better ways is the primary reason we formed our Multi Specialty Group which brings together specialists in general surgery, endocrinology, kidney disease, urology and primary care.
This multi-specialty approach may help our doctors detect disease earlier, and treat it more effectively.
FHV Health offers services that are far-reaching in breadth and scope. Our team of consultative and interventional cardiologists are committed to providing patients with the highest level of cardiovascular and peripheral vascular care by combining advanced training, clinical trials and other research, a highly-trained nursing staff and leading-edge technology.
The practice has developed improved techniques and technologies which today have become the industry standard. Our cardiologists were the first in the area to perform procedures including cardiac catheterizations, primary angioplasty, repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms and carotid artery stenting to prevent or alleviate strokes.
In an effort to bring the latest in research and medical breakthroughs to our patients, our physicians not only participate in some of the most important research into new diagnostic technology and treatment options, they closely watch ongoing research being conducted worldwide.
We have been involved in select national and worldwide investigations of leading-edge procedures and technology, and have been selected as national expert preceptors for the purpose of training colleagues nationwide in the diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of vascular disease.
Today, patients have access to our onsite cardiac catheterization labs and private recovery rooms, EECP and coumadin clinics, cardiac ultrasound, Cardiac CT, and PET scanning, a sleep lab, cardiac rehab, electrophysiology exams, and vein care.