Seeking Director of Clinical Services for University Health Services in Oxford, Ohio
TriHealth in partnership with Miami University Health Services is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician with acute care experience to serve as Director of Clinical Services in Oxford, Ohio. Internal Medicine physicians willing to provide care to patients as young as 17 years are welcome to apply.
Additional details include:
- Busy collegiate health clinic with a 100 percent insured patient base
- Office-based, 100% clinical
- Full-time, five day/40hour work week (contracted to work duration of school year with added support for administrative needs throughout summer/winter breaks)
- Provide patient examinations and physicals; order lab work and diagnostics
- travel health services including travel and routine immunizations; designated Yellow Fever center
- Patient population primarily comprised of college students, 17-22 years of age, with a mix of older graduate studies students and University staff
This position requires a team player with thorough communication skills and developed acute care knowledge. Practice culture is fast-paced, evidence-based with a commitment to patient-centered care. The ideal candidate will have a desire to engage with the community and bring demonstrated cultural and gender identity awareness to the role. Team engagement and peer accountability serves as a foundation of the practice.
Miami University Health Services enjoys continuity of care through McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital in Oxford, one of the hospitals in TriHealth s large, integrated healthcare system based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Built on an almost 60-year history of service to the Oxford area, McCullough-Hyde provides comprehensive care on the main campus in Oxford and throughout adjacent outpatient and urgent care facilities.
As an Oxford-based TriHealth physician, you ll enjoy:
- Value-based, competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits that include a progressive retirement package to meet your individual and family needs
- Attractive relocation package
Our Oxford opportunity enables you to build a successful practice while putting down roots in a city with small town benefits and big city diversity. Oxford was recently cited by Forbes as the #1 Best College Town in America. You ll enjoy an exceptional educational system along with an inviting and affordable real estate market in a city rich with culture and diversity.