Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiologist Cincinnati, OH
The TriHealth Heart Institute (THI) in Cincinnati, Ohio, is seeking a fellowship-trained, BC/BE ADHF-TC to join our rapidly expanding Advanced Heart Failure Program. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is interested in practicing with our large group of supportive cardiologists while helping to develop and grow current and new heart failure programs:
ADHF/RFU/Decongestion Clinic Amyloid/infiltrative Cardiomyopathy Center
Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic Virtual HF Clinic Cardio-Oncology Clinic VAD Program
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic team player with a strong desire to excel in an award-winning, physician-led, patient-focused system of care. New grads are welcome to apply.
We offer a highly-competitive salary, productivity incentives, a progressive benefits package and a generous SIGN-ON BONUS. You will enjoy healthy work-life balance and exceptional leadership support as a valued member of an outstanding team of accomplished providers.
As Cincinnati s leading heart and vascular program, we focus on personalized care - providing the least invasive option, with the least recovery time and optimal outcomes for each patient. Our highly regarded cardiologists and surgeons perform Cincinnati s widest range of cardiac procedures at multiple locations across the region.
THI is THE heart care leader in the Greater Cincinnati Region.
- Highest 3-star ratingawarded to the Bethesda North Coronary Artery Bypass surgery program for patient care and outcomes by the Society of Thoracic
- Bethesda North Hospital has received the Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- 1st disease-specific Joint Commission certification in Ohio and 3rd in the U.S. for cardiac valve repair and replacement at TriHealth Good Samaritan Hospital
- 1st to perform percutaneous/minimally invasive Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm repair, and the only training center in Cincinnati teaching the procedure
- 1st Electrophysiology Rythmia Center of Training site in OH, KY, IN
- 1st to perform cardiac robotic surgeries in Cincinnati
TriHealth created the region s premier destination Cardiac Center of Excellence by combining the cardiac surgery sites at our two flagship hospitals, Good Samaritan and Bethesda North, into one unified program. Our heart hospital is based on the Bethesda North Campus and supported by the strength of our system of cardiac services at Good Samaritan Hospital and in the communities where our patients live.
Cincinnati is a diverse, culturally rich city served by a busy international airport. You ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market, an exceptional education system and a wonderful arts and entertainment footprint, making it a great place to call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.
To learn more contact: Melissa Jansing, Lead Physician Recruiter / firstname.lastname@example.org / 859 653 1392 / TriHealth.com/heart