TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Child Psychiatrist to join our team in Pleasanton, CA.
Pleasanton is in a very desirable part of the East Bay, about 45 minutes from San Francisco. Our physicians live in various cities in the Bay area, and commute to the clinic because of their attachment to the team here. We have among the best schools in the state of California in the Pleasanton and San Ramon School Districts. The area is appealing to people who enjoy hiking, good restaurants while still enjoying the perks of not living in the overcrowded cities in the bay Area.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
In addition to this total compensation package, we've created a special incentive just for Psychiatry Physicians. Our $100,000 - 150,000 Forgivable Loan Program is just one of many incentives we offer in exchange for your dedication and expertise.
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: https://tpmg.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor