An established private practice backed by a well-developed hospital system in mountain filled Western Colorado is seeking a board certified or board eligible rheumatologist to join their modern practice.
Situated within in the heart of Western Colorado, this Rocky Mountain hidden gem provides an opportunity for excellent work-life balance and endless outdoor recreation.
• Employed or partnership track available.
• Modern practice setting with dedicated ancillary support.
• Competitive compensation model with unlimited earning potential through production.
• $105,000 sign-on package.
• Supportive work family and emphasis on work-life balance - 4 day work week available!
• Full comprehensive benefits provided.
• Situated on the beautiful Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, this city is perched in the perfect spot to serve as your base camp for year-round outdoor adventure.
• Ranked with an A+ in amenities from areavibes.com, this mountain filled mini city will not disappoint with its large quantity of outdoor recreation, local restaurants, cultural sites, and low commute time.
• As a central hub, locals are able take an easy day drive down to nearby Ouray or Telluride for weekend getaways.
• Additionally, find solace in a housing market that is 39% lower than the Colorado State average.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Employment Type: Full Time