Obstetrics and Gynecology
Wesley Medical Center and Heartland Women’s Group are seeking an OB GYN to join this busy, well-respected practice in Wichita, Kansas.Qualified Candidates:
- Board eligible/board certified
- Experienced and new grads welcome
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
About Heartland Women’s Group and Wesley Medical Center
- Competitive market base salary with bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package, 401k, stock purchase program, etc.
- Occurrence based malpractice
- Relocation assistance
- Heartland Women’s Group physicians offer the full range of obstetric and gynecological care, including minimally invasive surgeries
- Wesley Medical Center is a regional Level 1 trauma center drawing from 2/3rds of Kansas plus parts of contiguous states.
- This 760-bed, 102-bassinet level 1 trauma center with over 6,000 annual deliveries
- Busy 20 LDR bed unit, MFM support, 24/7 dedicated OB anesthesia coverage
- Level III NICU, 24/7 PICU, and a full range of pediatric subspecialties on campus with Wesley Children’s Hospital
Wichita is Kansas’ largest city, home to 600K+ in the greater metro area and drawing from over 1 million from rural Kansas and parts of contiguous states. The average single-family home cost 30% below the national median, cost of living 10+% percent below the national average. Wichita offers a superb range of private and parochial schools. This regional hub of university faculty, healthcare, and aviation industry professionals demand great schools for their kids. Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME accredited residency programs. Just 14 minutes from the hospital to a beautiful new regional airport with five major airlines.