San Diego, California, Suburb in need of Experienced Rheumatologist to Develop New Program within Multi-specialty Clinic.
- Experienced Rheumatologist needed for new clinic in an eastern suburb.
- Clinical hours will be M-F, 8-5, outpatient setting.
- Opportunity to design practice around personal goals with medical assistance for support.
- No call.
- Billing and patient scheduling provided.
- Infusion Center on-site with 12 chairs.
- A California license would be a plus.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, 401K pension plan, 25 days PTO/CME with expenses, 5 sick days.
San Diego is located in southern California along the coast of the Pacific Ocean and immediately adjacent to the Mexican border. With a 2020 population of 1,386,932, San Diego is the eighth-most populous city in the United States and the second-most populous in California. The city is the county seat of San Diego County, the fifth most populous county in the United States, with 3,338,330 estimated residents as of 2019. The city is known for its mild year-round climate, natural deep-water harbor, extensive beaches and parks, long association with the United States Navy and Marine Corps, and recent emergence as a healthcare and biotechnology development center.