Our client is one of the oldest and largest Federally Qualified Health Centers in California and the nation, having earned the trust of its patients, partners and the communities it serves over a 47-year history distinguished by rapid growth and innovation, exceptional primary-care physicians, and a reputation for treating the most vulnerable residents with respect and compassion.
If you have a servant's heart, consider a career at one of 31 health centers in Fresno and Kern Counties.
- Seeking physicians BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Primary Care clinics are open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Outpatient only
- Average 21 patients a day
- EPIC EMR
- Offering base salary (Commensurate with experience), Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for physician and family (begins on first day of employment)
- Sign-on bonus of up to $150,000
- Mortgage Subsidy up to $150,000
- Loan repayment through the NHSC
- J1/H-1B visa candidates are welcome, CSV is cap exempt for H1-B Visa
Fresno County is located in Central California. It boasts approximately 300 days of sunshine a year. It is the only metropolitan hub in California centered between three national parks-with Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia only a 90-minute drive from Fresno and Clovis. Fresno County has more than 10,000 hotel rooms and many state-of-the-art sporting and meeting venues. Easy day trips to San Francisco Bay Area!