Enjoy an excellent practice environment and work atmosphere with a 25-year established and well-respected Otolaryngology group in the northern suburbs of Atlanta.
About the Practice
- Physician-owned private practice with 5 board certified ENTs, 2 PAs and 3 Audiologists
- Full ancillary services (CT, audiology, allergy, sleep, sinus, throat, facial plastics and aesthetics)
- Dedicated office support staff
- In office balloon sinuplasty
- Office based CT scans
- Surgery Center with possible option for buy-in
- Call 1:5
- Opportunity to incorporate additional fellowship training but MUST also practice General ENT.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Bonus incentives
- Partnership track
- Full comprehensive benefits package; health, dental, vision, PTO, CME allowance, paid licensure/dues, 401k retirement, etc?
About Atlanta, GA
While Atlanta is a popular, bustling city with glittering skylines, it is also a city in the forest, dotted with expansive green spaces and charming neighborhoods. Discover hidden gems around every corner, including diverse dining, top attractions, incredible arts, and entertainment. This urban oasis is a multi-cultural haven that exudes Southern hospitality in its own style. Ever-expanding and always reinventing itself, Atlanta is among the most influential and most welcoming cities in the USA.