A physician-directed community-based medical group in the Boston area is adding to our primary care staff.
- Team of more than 100 Providers offering primary care and specialty services
- We provide world-class patient satisfaction and support
- Adult outpatient primary care with a strong referral base
- The primary care team includes physicians and nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and LPN
- Proactive care approach with preventative medicine and population health
- 32 clinical hours and 8 administrative
- Willing to participate in a shared call coverage schedule remotely by secure messaging
- Benefits include employer matching 403b retirement plan, health, dental, and vision insurance, generous PTO and CME, reimbursement for professional expenses
- Competitive guaranteed base salary plus relocation assistance
- Located 30 miles north of Boston
- Surrounding communities include Lowell, Concord, Billerica, Westford, and Carlisle
- Our historic town center features dozens of colonial-style homes and other historic buildings, including the First Parish Unitarian Church, whose tall white spire is one of the most recognizable sights in town. The farmers market at the nearby Town Common is popular among residents as well.