A hospital-owned, multi-specialty group with over 80 providers that covers 4 counties, is hiring an Endocrinologist to join its busy, outpatient practice on the coast of North Carolina.
- 75% Diabetes/25% Endocrine cases while practice ramps up
- Clinical hours are Monday-Friday (8AM-5PM)
- See 16 patients daily in clinic
- Call 1:28 via phone consults only
- Privileges at 350-bed acute care hospital.
- Medical Center has been named one of the "Top 5 Best Hospitals in State" by Business North Carolina Magazine five years in a row.
Compensation & Benefits Package
- Employed position
- Attractive 2 year guaranteed salary plus RVU production bonuses
- Signing bonus
- Fellowship stipend
- 40 days PTO/CME with $7000 expenses
- Relocation expenses
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice with tail, health includes family, ST/LT disability, life, dental, 401K/403B/457 retirement plans
Practice is located in a community less than 2 hours from Raleigh, NC, 30 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean, and 45 minutes from Greenville. The local population is 25,000 with a service area of 250,000. This community as an excellent school system with several two and four-year colleges in and around the area for higher education. Outdoor activities abound in this community. Golf courses, parks, sailing, boating, fishing and many other water activities are plentiful here. This opportunity offers a nice quality of life for you and your family.