Medical Director Opportunity with LifePoint Health in Pocatello, ID
Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services is dedicated to Hope, Healing, and Recovery for our patients. We are in partnership with Portnuef Medical Center and are currently seeking a physician to serve as the Medical Director in Pocatello, Idaho. This is a 9 bed unit that serves patients in need of rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, and speech-language therapies.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment.
The Medical Director position will collaborate with the Program Director (or CEO) and the entire clinical team to provide medical direction in conformance with the facility's policies and procedures, state and federal laws and regulations, including the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and The Joint Commission.
Why partner with Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services as a Medical Director?
- Flexible schedule
- Latest technology
- Team environment
- Medical Director training and support
- Best in Class compliance team
As a Medical Director you will have:
- Doctor of medicine or osteopathy, duly licensed and registered to practice medicine or surgery, and is in good standing under the laws of the state.
- Certified and maintains all board certifications in his or her specialty areas by a nationally recognized board.
Demonstrates appropriate experience or training to provide rehabilitation services through one of the following:
- A formal residency in PMR
- A fellowship in rehabilitation for a minimum of one year
- Has completed a one year hospital internship with a minimum of two years' of training or experience as a collaborative team member in the medical management of inpatients requiring rehabilitation services
As a Medical Director your services and responsibilities are:
- Physician shall provide services a minimum of 20 hours per week on an acute rehabilitation unit.