St. Luke s University Health Network, the region s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking an experienced Board Certified General Pediatrician to join our growing Network and dedicated team of physicians and advanced practitioners providing excellent care at ABW St. Luke s Pediatrics.
Practice Highlights Include:
- Multi-provider practice with three offices located in Bethlehem, Wind Gap and Bath, Pennsylvania. Providers are primarily assigned to one location.
- Largest and busiest pediatric practice in the St. Luke s Network. Highly productive team of providers currently consisting of 6 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners.
- Practice utilizes Health Call Nurse Triage system, significantly reducing the number of calls providers receive after hours. Providers are not required to complete nursery rounds.
Pediatric Department/ Network Highlights Include:
- The Department of Pediatrics consists of inpatient, primary care and specialty care providers across a variety of practice locations.
- The current inpatient unit is an 18 bed unit located at St. Luke s University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA. Pediatric volumes have grown significantly over the past few years and the service line recently expanded pediatric services within the community through the addition of a new 8 bed PICU which opened in February 2020. Construction of a newly renovated inpatient pediatric unit will be completed in June 2022.
- The department is supported by a growing team of pediatric specialists covering 14 specialty areas including: pediatric surgery, GI, endocrinology, nephrology, developmental pediatrics, neurology, cardiology, dermatology, psychiatry, pulmonology, radiology, anesthesia, orthopedics and plastic surgery!
- A new freestanding three story Pediatric Specialty Center fully dedicated to providing pediatric care for patients will open in the Spring of 2022. Primary care, pediatric PT/OT/ST as well as pediatric specialty care will be provided in this facility.
- Growing OB department with nearly 5,000 deliveries per year.
- Surgical Level III NICU located at St. Luke s University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA, 8 bed Level II NICU at St. Luke s Allentown Campus, 26 bed Level III NICU at St. Luke s Anderson Campus, and a Level II NICU at St. Luke s Upper Bucks Campus.
- Robust 12 hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic area providing emergency care for over 320,000 patients annually.
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network you ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance & flexibility
- Loan forgiveness program up to $100,000
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About St. Luke s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 15,000 employees providing services at 11 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $2 billion, the Network s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
About the Lehigh Valley
Set amid gentle hills and charming country sides, Lehigh Valley, PA is home to Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, as well as dozens of small towns and picturesque boroughs, parks, trails, and waterways. Steeped in pre-Colonial, Early American, and industrial history, the region s storied past became its uplifting present, bestowing visitors anything from crayons and craft beer to Martin Guitars and museums, covered bridges, and nationally-recognized events like Musikfest and Christkindlmarkt.
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, and DC. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com
*We do not sponsor visas