Are you looking for a role as leader in health?
At BeWell Clinic, Sponsored by Everside Health, you can finally have balance with work and home. Long appointment times allow for documentation to be done at the time of the visit, allowing work to stay at work.
Have you ever wanted to make a real difference in preventing and reversing disease?
Consider adding health coaching to your routine care and watch your patients regain control over their health.
Your schedule will be 3-4 days per week at a small town clinic, with big town quality. The BeWell clinic is owned by local businesses who provide their employees, spouses and dependents with healthcare that makes a difference. By taking out the cost and accesses barriers, this clinic has so far successfully helped reduce sick days, healthcare costs, and improve overall health quality of their employees.
We are actively looking for a Nurse Practitioner or PA to resume the provider role in the Baldwin, WI clinic.
- Direct primary care
- Chronic disease management
- In-office procedures
- Health coaching
- On-site generic medications dispensed
- On-site lab POC testing and send-outs to reference lab
- Longer appointment times to really get to know your patients
- Appointments range from 30-60+ minutes
- Smaller patient panel less than half the traditional PCP panel size
- Fewer administrative and insurance-related tasks
- The opportunity to work within a team of professionals who are passionate about improving the U.S. healthcare system
Strategic Health Care Planning and Alignment
- Providing primary care and oversight for an eligible population by reviewing all health risk factors identified through a comprehensive health evaluation or a health profile.
- Provide input and counsel on benefits design, incentive design, health related culture change efforts
Health Care Delivery
- Conducts annual evaluations on all eligible adult members and develops tailored action plans with them
- Provides medical services to eligible population, responding to questions and concerns.
- Provides acute/episodic care
- Obtains, updates and reviews medical histories
- Performs physical examinations
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests, including radiologic exams, EKG s, laboratory studies v. Diagnoses medical conditions
- Determines, executes and manages treatment plan
- Prescribes and manages medications viii. Instructs and counsels patients regarding health conditions, health maintenance and prescribed treatment plan
- Performs minor medical procedures, including suturing and excisions
- Assists with occupational injuries and disability issues
- Performs Department of Transportation (DOT) physical examinations
- Completes accurate and thorough documentation of all patient encounters in EMR system
- Understands and implements medical protocols and clinical standards.
- Leads the clinic team by developing, overseeing and directing support staff
- Develops relationships with the community of providers to oversee all the clinical health of the eligible members
- Utilizes technology to insure efficient management of patients
- Recommends changes in all clinical areas and/or in general areas to improve patient health and wellness
- Manages chronic diseases with highly interactive care to facilitate successful patient outcomes (education, nurse support and tools provided)
- Provides effective case management for hospitalized patients after they have been discharged
Support patients in changing health-related behavior
- Provides educational support
- Listens to and understands the patient s values and needs
- Uses strategic and effective coaching techniques and guidelines
- Establishes goals for each patient to be monitored and tracked
- Supports patients in changing health related behaviors (education, nurse support and tools provided)
- Participates in patient education sessions among targeted populations with prevalent health risk factors, such as high body mass index, smoking, diabetes, and diet
- Non-production-based compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits, including CME, medical license, DEA, and malpractice coverage
- Regular provider meetings, such as journal clubs and grand rounds, for ongoing learning, development, and team collaboration
- NP or PA license (must have experience in family medicine)
- Full prescribing ability, including DEA
- 2+ years of independent practice experience, including routine wellness care, chronic care management, and urgent visits