OTOLARYNGOLOGY (GENERAL ENT)- SACRAMENTO/ROSEVILLE, CA
Recognizing the need for top quality physicians, The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is seeking an Otolaryngology-General ENT Physician to join our team in Sacramento/Roseville.
* Will accept General ENT and Facial Plastics candidates
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Contact: Victor Ramirez 510-625-6281
For more information on our program and practice opportunities, please email your CV to: Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org