A thriving private group of anesthesiologists on the coast of California in Monterey, CA are seeking BE/BC general anesthesiologist to join their team. The position is general in nature but they would have an opportunity to practice cardiac anesthesia if desired (but not required).
Live and work in one of the most beautiful coastal locations you can find throughout the country. Enjoy a great quality of life right on the ocean.
• Partnership Available after two years
• Practice at a 5-Star CMS Hospital (Top Quality Rated Hospital - One of 2.5% in the Country)
• Current partners making between $550,000 to $600,000 on average - highest earner in the group made over $800,000 in 2021 by taking on extra call.
• EPIC EMR at Hospital
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Employment Type: Full Time