Job Description & Requirements
Anesthesiologist in Oregon
A growing Anesthesia program is looking for qualified Anesthesiologists to join their team!Opportunity HighlightsBoth General and Cardiac Anesthesiologists are needed
- General anesthesiology salary guarantee of $560,000
- Cardiac anesthesiology salary guarantee of $590,000
- Up to 100k sign on bonus
- 8 weeks PTO
- 1 call weekend per month
- 1 call weekday per week
Enjoy this charming West Coast community with access to year round skiing, wine county, the Pacific Coast and a major metro all in one!
- Live in the suburbs of this inviting and top ranked family friendly community
- Conveniently located just under an hour from Portland, Oregon
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state as well as local colleges and universities
- Stunning surroundings and endless opportunities for adventure—ranked one of the top cities in the nation for year-round outdoor activities
- Every amenity you could want or need, including an international airport, world-class shops and restaurants, a renowned arts and culture scene, and professional sports
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Oregon and must be board-eligible or certified in Anesthesiology.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES