Marshfield Medical Center - Beaver Dam in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin is seeking a BC/BE OBGYN physician to join our well-established and growing women s health clinic that has been serving the community in Beaver Dam and surrounding area for over 25 years. Beaver Dam is a family friendly community with low crime and great schools located only 30 minutes from Madison and an hour from Milwaukee.
- Full spectrum Obstetrics, Gynecology and Urogynecology health care services
- Join a dynamic team with one other experienced Physician, 2 highly skilled CNMs, a DNP and PA
- Enjoy a collaborative working environment caring for patients as a team
- CNMs take a majority of first-call, attending to normal deliveries this allows the physician to be called in only for urgent and emergent situations
- Call is described as simple and less burdensome compared to other places to support a healthy work/life balance
- Clinic is conveniently located only feet away from the L &D unit and OR in the hospital
- Tremendous resources available for nonsurgical and surgical including access to the DaVinci Si robot
- Convenient access to airports located in Madison, Milwaukee and a 2 hour drive to O Hare in Chicago
- Endless outdoor recreational activities to enjoy all 4-seasons including the Wild Goose hiking trails, Horicon Marsh and located under an hour drive of both Cascade Mountain and Nordic Mountain ski areas
- Thriving art and music scene which includes a new community theater, Seippel Center for Music and the Arts, and The Studio-Art on the Town
- Many different athletics for people of all ages to enjoy ~ baseball, football, soccer, swimming, figure skating, hockey, dance and basketball to name a few
- Take advantage of the town s YMCA with excellent athletic facilities
Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff serve patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With over 1,400 providers, including over 700 physicians, across 170+ medical specialties and subspecialties, and more than 12,000 employees in over 60 locations in Wisconsin. Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Compensation and Benefits
- Excellent compensation with a 2 year guaranteed salary
- Competitive bonus and/or stipend during training
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Generous employer funded retirement plan along with 401(k) and 457(b)(f) plans
- Fully funded relocation assistance
MCHS strongly encourages our physicians to be involved in medical education and research to continue building our strong foundation of patient care, research and education for years to come.
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute: http://www.marshfieldresearch.org/
Marshfield Clinic Division of Education: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/education
Beaver Dam is a growing city of 16,000 residents. With a 6,000-acre lake, vibrant parks, wide array of visual and performing arts and numerous festivals; quality of life is thriving. In addition to high quality public schools, Beaver Dam is home to several additional educational resources which include an international preparatory academy, and a technical college for lifelong learning. Quality employers, a diverse workforce, great entrepreneurship atmosphere and growing retail marketplace all combine to make it an excellent place to live and work!
The Marshfield Promise
Motivated by our mission to enrich lives, we use common values to ensure those we serve feel supported in their healthcare journey and staff and providers are actively engaged with one another. Together through our actions, we promise to deliver compassionate, safe and expert care to everyone.
The Marshfield Promise is centered around 5 core values; Patient-Centered, Trust, Teamwork, Excellence and Affordability.