Marshfield Medical Center Rice Lake in Rice Lake, Wisconsin is seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join our established practice of 4 Anesthesiologists and 4 CRNA's. The right candidate will enjoy a busy practice as part of the anesthesia team in providing medical direction to CRNAs and self-performing general and regional anesthesia. Training in regional anesthesia is needed. Physician will take call at Marshfield Medical Center - Rice Lake which has 4 surgery suites and a C-section room. The ideal candidate will provide Anesthesia coverage including medical direction to CRNAs, regional anesthesia, and obstetric anesthesia. Due to the schedule a full time position provides 8 weeks of vacation and call is 1:4. In addition, generally there is a day off post call.
Accepting J1 visa waiver candidates.
Compensation and Benefits
- Two year guaranteed salary, then shift based
- Shifts off with progression
- 8 weeks of vacation
- $5,800 CME annual allowance and 2 weeks CME
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- 401(k) with match; 457(b); outstanding employer-funded retirement plan
- Fully-funded relocation
- BC/BE Anesthesiologist
- Wisconsin State License to start
- H1B visa waiver supported
- Residents are welcome to apply
MCHS strongly encourages our physicians to be involved in medical education and research to continue building our strong foundation of patient care, research and education for years to come.
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute: http://www.marshfieldresearch.org/
Marshfield Clinic Division of Education: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/education