OhioHealth is seeking a BE/ BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join its team at Doctors Hospital in Columbus, OH
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial and innovative culture. As a Non-Invasive Cardiologist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Opportunity to join a growing practice of well-respected providers
- Call rotation is approximately 1:6
- Advanced Practice Provider support in inpatient and outpatient settings
- Dedicated Registered Nurse
- Doctors Hospital is a state-of-the-art 250-bed teaching hospital located just 15 minutes from downtown Columbus.
- Teaching opportunities available with residents and Cardiology fellows
- OhioHealth s Heart & Vascular service line allows for system wide collaboration
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BC/BE Cardiovascular Disease through the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Coronary CT angiography (CTA) certified
- Interest in general and preventative cardiology
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Megan Shoewalter.
- Text: (614) 301-4289
- Email: Megan.Shoewalter@ohiohealth.com
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the Best Places to Live in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes America s Cities of the Future. Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America s Best Cities for Physicians. The region s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.