- Fast-paced, fun, team environment with very engaged staff in Duluth s Lakeside neighborhood. Our clinic is uniquely situated to provide a small town feel while still having the advantages of a large integrated health system to support your practice.
- The ideal candidate would be positive, energetic, and team-focused with a passion for patient-centered care.
- We offer flexible schedules, robust clinical teams incorporating Advanced Practice Clinicians, Registered Nurses, Clinical Assistants, Pharm Ds, Behavioral Health Specialists, Orthopedics Outreach and Anticoagulation onsite. We also are piloting use of scribes with good success.
- Current practice: 3.0 FTE Physicians, 3.0 FTE Advanced Practice Clinicians
- On-site lab, radiology, physical therapy, acupuncture, and pharmacy
- Established patient base
- Clinic detail: Hours 7:15-5 pm, Monday- Friday (room for flexibility in your schedule)
- EPIC electronic medical record and PACS radiology
- Call model: Phone only
- BC/BE Family Practice
- OB for this site is optional
- Duluth, MN a harbor city which is located at the westernmost tip of beautiful Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of the north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth metro population: 125,000
- Regional service area: 460,000
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers, or contact:
Eric Bain, Physician Recruiter
218-786-8427 (fax) 218-722-9952
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.