A hospital-owned, multi-specialty group is adding a family medicine physician to practice in a busy convenient care facility in a large suburb 40 miles west of Chicago. The convenient care serves walk-in patients with minor illnesses, acute injuries, performs school and sports physicals, provides immunizations, and has on-site diagnostic services (Clia waived lab testing, X-ray, and CT).
- 120-130 hours per month, comprised of 12-hour weekday shifts and 9-hour weekend day shifts (only three weekend days per month)
- Overall physician satisfaction at the 99th percentile
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes a group claims-made malpractice insurance policy with no tail
- Medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- CME reimbursement
A large suburb located 35 miles west of Chicago and nestled in the scenic Fox River valley. Ranked by SmartAsset as one of the "Best Places to Live the American Dream", this beautiful community boasts award-winning dining and live entertainment, Broadway musical theater, distinctive architecture, designer shopping, walkable & revitalized downtown district, tons of outdoor adventure, 6 excellent school districts and a very active, year-round calendar of concerts, events & festivals! Chicago Midway International Airport and O'Hare International Airport are both easily accessible from Aurora, and many residents enjoy weekend getaways to Milwaukee, Indianapolis, and St. Louis.