Job Description & Requirements
Neurocritical Care in Indiana
StartDate: 07/11/2022Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 500000.00
An established and reputable not-for-profit hospital in a mid-sized Midwest city is seeking a qualified candidate who is fellowship-trained in Neurocritical Care. This position offers a tremendous schedule of 7-days-on/14-days-off with an organization known for providing exceptional patient-centered care.Opportunity Highlights
- Neurocritical Care physicians provide consult services only – they are not the patient’s primary provider and do not do patient admissions
- 7-on/14-off block schedule
- Exceptional guaranteed annual salary with bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Brand-new neurosciences unit with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Hospital has achieved comprehensive stroke center certification and has been designated a Magnet® health system for nursing excellence
- Organization recognized as one of the top-performing health systems in the United States—named on IBM Watson Health’s “15 Top Health Systems 2020” list
An inviting mid-sized metropolitan area, this family-friendly community offers the many perks of big-city living without the traffic, crime, and additional hassles of most major cities. With neighbors who are more like family and ample amenities, you’ll have all you need and more.
- Perfect mid-sized city of 430,000 in population (2nd largest city in the state)
- Ranked #1 by U.S. News & World Report on its list of the 25 Best Affordable Places to Live in the U.S. in 2018
- This city was also ranked #1 out of 228 cities for “Cities with the Lowest Cost of Living in America” by Niche.com
- This city also receives extremely high rankings and accolades in the following categories:
- Best places to raise a family in the U.S.
- Best public and private schools in the U.S.
- Safest cities in America
- Cleanest cities in America
- #1 ranked minor league baseball stadium in the U.S.
- City is known for its lavish metro city amenities with a small-town friendly feel
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.