Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Physician in Oregon
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 280000.00
A reputable concierge practice, that’s been in solo practice for 21 years offering personalized care to all of its patients, is seeking a board-certified internal medicine or family medicine physician with proven experience to join its team. This position offers competitive compensation and a desirable quality of life while living and working in a picturesque Oregon community with stunning mountain views.Opportunity Highlights
- Low patient volume: 5-8 patients/day
- Ample autonomy to practice areas of interest in functional and integrative medicine
- Great work-life balance
- Guaranteed base salary between $250,000–$280,000
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
Sitting in the foothills of the beautiful Cascade Mountains, this inviting Pacific Northwest community is the perfect place to call home. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery and friendly individuals, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life here.
- Ideal location to raise a family
- Excellent schools + safe neighborhoods
- Four distinct seasons and endless options for outdoor recreation—enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, whitewater rafting, and so much more!
- Gorgeous waterfalls throughout the region
- Easy drives to the coast and Portland
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Oregon and must be board-eligible or certified in primary care
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md