Inspire health. Serve with Compassion. Be the difference.
Pediatric Urology Opportunity
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit health system in South Carolina is seeking a full-time BC/BE Pediatric Urologist to join two Pediatric Urologists and two experienced surgical advanced practice providers (NP and PA). Our division has a busy surgical and clinical service receiving referrals across the upstate of South Carolina and western North Carolina.
- providing clinical care for pediatric urology patients
- training medical students and residents
- participation in departmental activities
- opportunities for clinical research are available
- call coverage 1:3 with some first call coverage provided by the advanced practice providers
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Paid Relocation and Malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer
Prisma Health Children s Hospital is a hospital in a hospital composed of 72 medical /Surgical beds including 12 PICU beds and a full complement of Pediatric subspecialists to assist the urologic team. There is an 80 bed NICU and the system delivers 6500 infants a year.
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work and the catchment area is 1.3 million people. Greenville is located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte, and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes, we enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.