Obstetrics and Gynecology
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is seeking an OB/GYN to join busy group in KissimmeeQualified Candidates:
- BE/BC OBGYN
- Practice has 2 MDs & 2 NPs
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus but not required
- 10-12 deliveries/month
- Only cover Osceola Hospital
- Hospital has laborist group, so no unassigned call
- Robotics available
About HCA Florida Osceola Hospital:
- Private practice employed position
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed tertiary care hospital, a designated Level II Trauma Center and a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine. The hospital campus is centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee accessible from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women’s Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We also expand our care in the Orlando community with our freestanding Emergency Departments at Hunter's Creek ER and Millenia ER.
Located only 17 miles south of Orlando, beautiful Kissimmee, FL truly has something for everyone and an endless array of community amenities and activities to enjoy. An ideal blend of theme-park thrills, outdoor adventure, and unspoiled natural beauty is right at your fingertips. World-class shopping is only minutes away, and there are endless pristine golf courses for year-round enjoyment. For the fishing enthusiast, the Kissimmee Chain-of-Lakes includes some of the state’s largest and finest fishing and recreational attractions. The sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean are only one hour to the east, and the Gulf of Mexico is two hours to the west. Numerous public and private schools and local universities offer excellent education options. The Orlando International Airport is minutes away from Kissimmee and the smaller Orlando Sanford International Airport sits about an hour to the north. Come see how Orlando can offer you the quality of life that you've always wanted!